The Management Accountant will be primarily responsible for the preparation of the company's management accounts on a monthly basis whilst providing financial and commercial analysis as required by the wider business.
You will also be required to support the Assistant Management Accountant and the AR and AP ledger clerks as and when required.
Our client is a well known brand in the local area with an excellent reputation
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Balance sheet and control account reconciliations.
- Management of accruals and prepayments.
- Producing analytic information relating to areas such as ticketing, hospitality and commercial events.
- Reviewing other team member's work.
- Liaising with other departments to gather information of relevance to the business.
Analysis and Budgeting:
- Regular and ad hoc delivery of management information to all departments within the business.
- Involvement in the preparation and implementation of the annual budgeting process.
- Assisting the FC in the development, implementation and enhancement of the financial controls within the whole business.
- Coaching other members of the Finance Team in their roles.
- Any other tasks reasonably required by the FC e.g. payroll, P11D, VAT etc.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a management accountant and will either;
- Be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Qualified by experience
The location is quite remote so you must have your own mode of transport due to unreliable public transport links. Sage experience is desirable but not essential
This role would suit a candidate based in either Bath, Trowbridge or Frome
A competitive salary of up to £35,000 + study support is on offer to the successful candidate