Accounts Receivable Clerk
A demanding and fast paced role and perfect for somebody who likes to be challenged daily and is confident in communicating across the business to senior members of staff.
A large, growing business based in the heart of Tameside are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk. Very progressive business due to continued growth so ideal for somebody wanting to learn and progress.
- Deal with invoices queries in an effective and timely manner
- Generating and sending out invoices and customer statements
- Process accounts and allocate incoming payments
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables dates
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be able to hit the ground running. Someone who is confident and able to potentially push back and communicate throughout the business will be ideal for this position.
You'll receive a salary paying up to £22,000 (DOE) with excellent company benefits.