Finance Business Partner - Commercial, Hands on role
Commercial business partnering role, you will be leading several teams of accountants ensuring financial performance and assist in driving profitability and process
Global business, well-known business.
- Overseeing production of accurate P&Ls.
- Overseeing accurate & timely Weekly, Monthly and Rolling Forecasts and annual budgeting/forecasting process
- All variances understood and challenged and appropriate actions put in place.
- Ensuring appropriate business performance tools are understood and utilised.
- Review of trends and benchmarking across venues and challenged accordingly
- Working closely with BDs to ensure full awareness of all financial drivers to enable robust decision-making
- Driving commercial initiatives to maximise Revenue and optimise cost control
- Undertaking analysis to understand the impact of initiatives employed
- Engage key initiatives and strategies to optimise margin delivery
- Analysis of business segmentation and profitability
People Relationship Management
- Direct partnering with LA, BD and GMs in business.
3+ Years' experience in a commercial accounting setting
Good attention to detail and analytic skills
Strong Team player
Happy with frequent UK travel
Ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
£45,000 plus benefits