Assistant Accountant/ Cash Assistant
This Assistant Accountant/ Cash Assistant vacancy is for a candidate that is immediately available.
The purpose of your role is to manage the UK and Ireland sales ledger, be responsible for daily cash management and bank reconciliations for the two Irish sites, and check and post Irish weekly and monthly payroll.
This Assistant Accountant/ Cash Assistant vacancy based in central London, is for a FMCG company looking to expand their team.
The key responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant/ Cash Assistant, based in central London are:
- Check weekly cash management document provided by the Irish sites against actual bank receipts and financial information per Simphony
- Import weekly cash management journals into Sage
- Import bank statements into Sage and perform bank reconciliations. Post payments and receipts from bank statement import
- Update the daily cash flow document based on payments and receipts seen per the bank statements
- Check weekly payroll submitted by the restaurants and our third party payroll provider, and import weekly payroll journal
- Maintain and reconcile Irish inter company account
- Reconciliation of fixed assets
- Prepare and issue all sales ledger invoices
- Maintain and update sales ledger account reconciliations for larger partners, including Marriott, Fenwick and our franchises. Investigate and resolve any discrepancies identified between our financial information and theirs
- Regular communication with customers regarding overdue payments.
- Reconcile Givex gift cards issued
- Calculate and post various period end accruals
- Reconciliation of Deliveroo receipts
The successful candidate for this Assistant Accountant/ Cash Assistant vacancy will be immediately available, and preferably have experience in Sage.
This accountancy role, based in central London offers the ideal candidate the perfect opportunity to progress in their career, whilst developing key skills.