Audit Manager - Natural Resources & Energy
As an Audit Manager in the Natural Resources & Energy sector team of this international accountancy firm, you will work with clients in the mining industry, oil and gas sector and in the alternative energy sectors (including onshore and offshore wind, solar, waste to energy, anaerobic digestion, biomass, emerging clean technology and energy efficiency).
Leader auditor to AIM Listed companies in the Natural Resources & Energy sectors. London office.
In the mining industry, this firm provides services to more FTSE clients than any other audit firm, whilst in oil and gas they are the number one auditor to AIM Listed companies. They also work with clients in the alternative energy sectors (including onshore and offshore wind, solar, waste to energy, anaerobic digestion, biomass, emerging clean technology and energy efficiency).
The primary responsibility of the Audit Manager will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. Will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the wider firm. On occasion may become involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Audit Manager in a large or medium sized firm
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
Salary up to £65,500 plus benefits.