I am currently working with a well known manufacturing business in the Tunbridge Wells area that are recruiting for a qualified Cost/Management Accountant to join their team.
My client are well known within their industry and they supply a number of market leading businesses across the UK.
- Maintain and create product standard costs and bill of materials.
- Generate product costings & provide commercial insights to support product pricing and tender submissions.
- Maintenance and analysis of daily factory KPI's & analysis to identify variances and trends (labour, waste, etc).
- Responsible for stock usage analysis, valuation and reconciliation.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic and annual management accounts.
- Supporting the wider site Finance team and assistance with ad-hoc Group requests.
- To complete Government and other Statistical Returns.
- To comply with Company Policy to ensure adherence on all matters concerning Health & Safety.
A qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), with a hands on approach.
Experience of product costing within a manufacturing business.
Track record of working with and providing insights to commercial and operational teams, as well as liaising with Group Finance team.
- Competitive salary + benefits package