- Provide financial information and analysis to management and the wider business
- Calculation, analysis and presentation of key company metrics such as the AUMA (Assets under Management & Administration), new business flows, client numbers, revenue growth, cost control, the business development profit sharing model, internal team P&Ls and regulatory KPIs
- Finance business partner- responsible for detailed analysis on performance and trends
- Assisting with business planning/modelling and ICAAP computations
- Responsibility for data standards, monitoring, and status reporting as far as they relate to the provision of accurate management information
- Responsible for documentation of all processes (both new and existing)
- Participation in project work relating to management information & reporting
- Work with the Head of Finance on reporting related projects
- Provide ad-hoc research and statistical reports as required
Skills & experience
- You will have a good secondary and University education and be either CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Have previous experience of having worked within the Asset or Wealth Management arena.
- Be business-orientated and focus on the client
- Have good administrative order including adherence to all risk and compliance policies
- Have outstanding attention to detail and the drive and determination to make improvements where needed.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted