Financial Controller (Real Estate) - Large cap Private Equity group
The client are looking for an individual with a strong real estate background to join the business in this newly created position to have a complete oversight of a newly raised fund.
Our client are a global leading Private Equity group with over 20 raised funds and £30billion in raised capital. With over 10 offices globally and 400 staff, they are a global player within the Private Equity space and looking to expand the business and grow across Europe.
- Oversight and ownership of financial operations, reporting and compliance
- Working alongside the deal and corporate finance team to provide financial expertise to investors.
- Full European coverage with a strong focus on Western Europe.
- Preparing of financial and portfolio information for Board and Management meetings.
- Annual budget and monthly forecasting/reforecasting.
- Modelling Fund Performance and carried interest calculations.
- 8-12 years' relevant experience with a strong focus on Real Estate (individuals with 12+ years' experience will also be considered).
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is required.
- Exposure or knowledge of Corporate Finance is desirable.
- Proficiency in financial software use, with excel and financial modelling experience.
- Languages: English is essential, European languages would be advantageous, but not required.