VP, Regional Platform Technology Controller , Group Finance
1 day left
- Full time
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Regional SPOT team managed an annual S$3 Billion expense base and plays a critical controllership role in group Support Units, Platform, Operations & Technology spend. We are in the midst of our transformation journey and looking for like-minded individuals to join the team in making DBS the Best Bank In The World #BBIW through supporting the platform model and strategy
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Platform Technology Finance Head, you will manage the IBG business platform and Enterprise Shared platform in all financial related matters. As a trusted business partner and nascent stage of Platform model, you will pro-actively identify business challenges faced by Platform, propose ‘fit for purpose' solutions and provide transparency to key stakeholders. You will support the Platforms to meet their KPIs by developing metrics and measurement, ensuring all business priorities are met.
- Degree qualified in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant banking experience, preferably in Technology Finance
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strategic, forward thinking, solutions focused and thrive in ambiguity
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and process design skills
- Able to translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Possess strong understanding of finance and technology processes across functions / departments in the bank
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.