GLRC, AML - Suspicious Transaction Reporting Officer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Investigate suspicious activity, including all forms of funds transfers
- Conduct research through opened/closed source databases
- Compile information and documents from a variety of sources
- Advise business units on AML suspicious activities
- Draft and document Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs)
- Participate in AML related projects
- A good university degree with min 4 years of relevant work experience
- Ideal candidate should also have background in AML/CFT investigations and financial fraud.
- Candidate must possess strong attention to details, research, analytical and investigation skills
- Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge in banking products and experience working in a financial institution on AML / KYC/ anti-fraud related projects is an advantage.