Bank Officer, Group Financial Control - Payments (1 year contract)
- Processing of vendor invoices and payments
- Processing of staff expense claims and corporate card transactions
- Billing and settlement of intercompany charges with subsidiaries and overseas branches
- Preparation of general ledger reconciliation and expense reports
- Filing and archival of payment documents
- Assist in project work including system implementation and process improvement activities
- •Polytechnic graduates or "A" level holders
- Accounting or finance-related qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- No experience required. However, applicants with relevant working experience will be preferred.
- Candidates should possess accuracy and speed in handling a high volume of invoices/payments and general ledger entries.
The person should be meticulous and organized in handling multiple processing steps and payment modes and in handling routine and project work at the same time. Furthermore, as the processing involves handling external documents in non-standardized form which may require more analysis and follow-up, the candidate should have good analytical skills. Other requirements include proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and good communication skills.