Senior Manager, Financial Reporting
- An opportunity to lead a big finance team in a big organization?
- Great team and a performance driven-culture!
Our client is a leading property developer and is looking for a Finance Manager to lead the team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the Finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle financial reporting activities according to accounting policies
- Lead and develop a team of accounting professionals
- Manage timely completion of consolidation, and preparation of financial statements
- Work with various Heads in the finance team on financial matters across a large volume of entities
- Deal with statutory reporting
- Maintain internal controls for financial reporting
- Liaise and assist teams with technical expertise and advice on complex accounting issues
- Work closely with external auditors
- Assist the CFO or lead on ad hoc special projects
- Degree in Accountancy/ Finance with min. 10 years of experience, with 3 years of managerial experience in a large organization
- Hands-on experience in preparing consolidated financial reports is an advantage
- Motivated with high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines, targets and objectives
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at Leng@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663