- Interested in working in a collaborative Real Estate Investment firm?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is an established well-known real estate asset and investment management firm with an opening for a Finance Manager to join their team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the Deputy of the Finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Oversee the financial reporting process, review and ensure timely and accurate submission
- Manage financial inputs and analysis with the Asset Management Team
- Budgeting and forecasting for fund and asset level, property budget
- Responsible for accounting system stabilization and ad hoc projects
- Risk management, business analysis, market analysis and financial analysis
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, with at least 4 years in supervisory skills
- Chartered Accountant, candidate with experience in Real Estate Industry is preferred
- You will have experience in full-sets accounting, management reporting, and consolidation
- Minimum qualification with Degree in Accounting or ACCA.
- Good leadership skills
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at Leng@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663