Analyst/Associate, Research Analyst, Research
- Conduct industry and company fundamental research for designated sector;
- Develop financial models and valuation;
- Maintain and develop in-house database;
- Prepare Research reports; and
- Participate in other projects as requested by Management or team leader.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, science or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years working experience in accounting companies is a must
- Strong understanding of financial markets and corporate financials;
- Proficient in Excel, including advanced data functions. VBA knowledge would be a plus but not necessary.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese with excellent communication skills;
- Attentive to details and multi-tasking capability;
- Team-orientated, able to work independently and with own initiative.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)