Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant, Buy Side
My client is a sizable asset management firm with assets under management of over US$20 billion. They mainly manage private equity fund and some investment products. With fast expansion plans in Greater China and Asia Pacific, they are now looking for Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant for their Finance team.
Report to the team lead, you will be responsible for:
- Handle fund accounting and fund administration:
- Help on the review of quarterly fund financial statements and investor reporting package
- Balance sheet reconciliation;
- Prepare routine accounting tasks e.g. handle A/P, Payment and general voucher;
- Provide timely response to Investor relations requests
- Monitor Fund limitations/restrictions
- Maintain Capital Accounts and available Commitments
- Complete Investor's due diligence template at time of fundraising
- Maintain fixed asset register, prepare the fixed asset summary and relevant reports;
- Liaising with banks for account opening and KYC requirements;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms / Financial instituations.
- Open to candidates from external audit background / MNC accounting background ;
- Responsible and willing to learn.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Asset Management Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.