Reporting to the Head of HK Treasury, the candidate will be acting as part of a regional treasury team responsible for cash management and funding. He/She is exposed to the opportunity of liaison with banks and working closely with Back Offices within the CICC Group.
Daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Involving in the daily cash management for the Group;
- Executing ebanking transactions;
- Performing FX quotation;
- Preparing cash flow forecast;
- Coordinating bank account management;
- Assisting in establishing a sound Treasury management system include the maintenance of the Treasury database and management reporting;
- Performing Treasury function for the Overseas Offices.
- Knowledge in financial accounting;
- Knowledge in financial products would be an added advantage but not a must.
Skills and Abilities
- 2 years working experience in treasury operation, fund administration, financial accounting, management reporting or related areas in banks or financial institutions;
- A professional with high integrity;
- Effective communicator with good English, Mandarin and Cantonese abilities;
- Initiative, detail orientated and be able to work independently;
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business;
- Student member of Accounting bodies or CFA would be an added advantage.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.