Assistant Vice President - Investor Relations & External Analytics
To cover all aspects of Investor Relations, External Reporting and analysis as well as Competitor analysis and activities from a Finance standpoint with appropriate level of expertise and previous hands-on experience.
Key Responsibilities/Output Expected
1. Managing all activities e-2-e relating to Investor Relations and External analytics
2. Regular analytics on the Bank's financial and business performance vis-a vis competition, performance trends, economic environment, etc.
3. Continued analysis of macro-economic considerations, research outcomes etc. and incorporation of key considerations in analysis and outcomes for use in Investor presentations and messages.
4. Responsibility for updating Investor Presentations and enhancing the messages within to create the right level of external impact for the relevant audience (Investor Road show, targeted financing, etc.)
5. Responsibility for liaison with relevant Rating agencies relating to the Bank's rating processes
6. Responsibility for completion and issuance of the annual report of Noor Bank and NIG
7. Continued awareness of competitor banks performance and use of the same in analytical aspects of the Noor Bank's performance.
8. Definition and monitoring of key performance metrics from a competition standpoint and benchmarking the same against the Bank's performance
9. Liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders including Rating agencies, research companies, Big 4, auditors, etc.
10. On-going Improvements - Continuously review current processes and automation opportunity to find better ways of working.
11. Ad-Hoc Reporting - Provide support to FC and CFO in any ad-hoc reporting requirements.