This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
“Please make sure that you have understood the criteria and the job role properly before applying”.
What we are looking for the candidates who have/are:
· Fundamental knowledge of tax compliances, income tax ordinance and related laws.
· Good Communication Skills.
· Good IQ, problem-solving abilities.
· Experience of independently communicating with tax authorities.
· Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Should be a team worker and have excellent organizing skills.
· Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and other IT tools and systems.
· Passionate about his/ her profession.
· IRIS by FBR.
Must be holding one of the following certification or qualification to be considered for this position:
· B.Com (With MBA/M.Com in progress shall be preffered) with excellent knowledge of all matters related to Federal, Provincial, Local and Customs related tax laws/ rules and regulations.
· Should be able to prepare monthly/ annual withholding tax statements, annual returns of income, monthly sales tax returns and wealth statements for onward submission to tax department.
· Should be able to compute taxable income, income/ sales tax liability and advance income tax.
· Ensuring to meet our client\'s business tax compliance and advisory needs.
· Managing and arranging all tax files in the specific order of all clients.
· Should be able to prepare written arguments against the orders received from tax authorities.
· Should be able to manage and supervise the subordinates (if required).
· Responsibilities are minimum but not limited to, for the prospective candidate.