International Management Accountant
An international management accountant role based in Sheffield.
The opportunity to work for a multinational market leader.
My client is a leading global professional services business looking to grow their finance team within their Sheffield office.
The international management accountant position will report directly to the International Accounts Controller and work alongside the international team carrying out regular visits to local finance teams in different countries to build relationships, identify and resolve current issues.
* Annual reporting, this will include the preparation of year end consolidation package templates for distribution to the local finance sectors.
* Work alongside and assist external auditors
* Support local finance teams in completing the local to group reconciliations.
* Meeting and building up relationships with members of the local finance teams.
* The ability to work on ad hoc projects associated with acquisitions, demergers and restructuring of entities.
My client is looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Technical experience will be required to succeed in the role.
- The ability to challenge current processes and provide alternative methods to improve efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work on multiple ad hoc projects at the same time.
- A permanent management accountant position.
- A competitive salary and great holiday allowances.
- International travel opportunities.
- Fantastic working environment with opportunities to progress.