Credit Controller (polish)
As Credit Controller you will be based in the Order to Cash team and be responsible for collection of outstanding debt for the Turner EMEA ledger and ensuring customers adhere to their agreed payment terms. The successful candidate must be fluent in both English and Polish, and have some experience working in a global collections environment. They should also have excellent customer service and communication skills. Based in Central London.
Page Personnel are proud to be representing a large Media Agency in Central London who are looking for a credit controller (polish).
Please note that this role is a fixed-term contract until 31 May 2019.
The key responsibilities for the successful credit controller (polish) will be:
* Achievement of DSO reduction and cash collection targets by the effective collection of outstanding debt for the designated EMEA region of the business within agreed payment terms.
* Working closely with Turner EMEA Sales teams to support sales for the business by providing a high level of Customer Service for all customers, with a particular focus on Key Accounts for the business.
* Effectively managing the automated collection function, including Dunning letters and outsourcing to external Debt Collection Agents.
* Effectively managing account/invoice disputes, both with internal and external customers, so that disputes are resolved within agreed SLAs (accountancy).
* Escalating debt and recommendations for account blocks where appropriate.
* Identification of bad debt and preparation of documentation as appropriate.
* Chasing customers for Withholding Tax certificates as required and following appropriate regional processes.
The successful credit controller (polish):
* Fluent written and spoken Polish.
* Some relevant experience within a global collections environment.
* Intermediate Excel and Word.
* Strong track record of DSO and aged debt reduction (accountancy).
* Excellent customer service skills.
* High level of numeracy.
* Good negotiation skills.
* High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Additional European language skills.
* A Level or higher in Maths.
* Experience working with an automated collections software tool such as GetPaid, Ero57 etc.
* ICM qualification.
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You'll have 23 days holiday and we'll also give you 2 additional days leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you'll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
This role is based in Central London, please do not apply if you cannot commute to this location.
Please ensure you have the relevant accountancy experience before you apply, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term contract until 31 May 2019