law firm Credit Controller
This is a role within a leading law firm in the heart of London for a law firm Credit Controller role.
An international law firm which supports organisations being changed by technology or the digital world. We combine exceptional legal expertise with deep industry knowledge and refreshingly creative thinking, to help clients achieve their commercial goals. We have over 1,300 lawyers in 29 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become a Law firm credit controller in the accountancy team in London.
The main responsibilities for the law firm credit controller will be:
- Provide an effective and professional credit control service
- Ensure debtor information is provided regularly to Partners
- Ensure monthly cash targets are achieved
- Chase invoices via phone and email
- Able to maintain current DSO status
- Work to assist the collections team in any way possible
The successful candidate will:
- Work well in a team
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have previous exposure in a legal collections environment
- Show prior system knowledge
- Have a can do attitude
The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and our culture provides all our people with world-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals. A competitive salary is on offer.