Legal Credit Controller
This is a 12 month fix term contract for a candidate with Elite system experience. Working in a law firm as a Credit Controller.
Page are proud to represent this Law firm in the heart of London with an opportunity for a Legal Credit Controller to join the accountancy team.
The main responsibilities of the Legal Credit Controller Will be:
- Chasing debt aged 90+ days
- Meeting and liaising with partners
- assisting with month end
- Handling VAT issues
The successful Legal Credit Controller will:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be proficient in Elite and excel
- Strong communication skills
- Have exposure in a legal Credit Control role
- Have experience dealing with partners
- Work well in a team environment
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary