A permanent Management Accountant role has arisen to join a growing Insurance Business based in Romford.
Role offers career progression and full study support. Paying a competitive salary, ideal candidate will have a background in a similar role and work well as part of a team.
Our client are a growing business who offer market leading products within the insurance industry who strive on giving a first class service. This company has forecasted huge growth over the course of the next year. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get into a management accountant role whilst still studying.
The key responsibilities of this Management accountant role are:
- Getting invoices signed off based on internal processes
- Assist with year-end statutory accounts
- All Bookkeeping and weekly reconciliations (including Bank, creditors, cash and debtors)
- Monthly management account reporting including variance analysis with budgets and cash flow reporting
- Maintaining records and reports for employee business expenses
- Providing general accounting support to Head of Finance
- Part qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Great team player who has the personality to partner with stakeholders
- Hard working person
- Computer literate with Excel
- Full time permanent position
- Career progression
- Study support
- Competitive salary, good benefits