Page Personnel are recruiting an assistant accountant who is highly computer literate and is confident in analysing and manipulating large quantities of data. This is a 4 month temporary opportunity paying up to £38,000 per annum equivalent.
My client, based in Bristol, are a £70m turnover public sector owned organisation with a large finance team based in Bristol. They provide parking on-site and have an exciting finance team consisting of roughly 60 people.
You would be joining a team that has excellent staff retention with a friendly and supportive manager.
Reporting directly into the finance manager; the successful assistant accountant will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Accounts reconciliations
- Data analysis
- Translating policies and procedures
- Knowledge of balance sheets & data sets
- Fluent understanding of credits & debits
- Analyse and manipulate large quantities of data
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
This is a varied role with duties that will present themselves or be passed from senior management through-out your assignment.
The successful assistant accountant would have a thorough understanding of debits and credits and ideally be part qualified or AAT level 4 at a minimum. My client wants someone who is confident enough and able to hit the ground running.
- Fluent in understanding debits & credits.
- good at analysing and manipulating large volumes of data.
- Willing to 'get your hands dirty'
- Confident in finding your way round data and processes
- Intermediate excel
- Highly computer literate
The successful assistant accountant will be offered a competitive salary paying up to £38,000 per annum equivalent. The role is a varied and hands on opportunity which will provide plenty of learning opportunities and certainly keep one busy and entertained for the duration of the assignment!