- Working for an impressive education provider based in Leeds City Centre.
- A great opportunity for flexible, part-time working hours.
The organisation are based in the heart of Leeds and offer a variety of impressive services across the region. This role sits within one of the larger more complex teams within the organisation and partners with a number of well known government bodies.
As Management Accountant, you will use your accountancy skills for the following areas:
- Manage the annual budget setting and quarterly forecasting.
- Provide analysis on financial performance.
- Develop financial performance reporting.
- Work with key stakeholders to recognise areas of improvement.
You will ideally be a qualified accountant with experience of working in a large or complex organisation. You will be confident with management information reporting and using large-scale reporting systems. Although not essential, experience with SAP or within a large Public Sector body would be advantageous.
The role of Management Accountant offers an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for part-time hours (around 0.6) within a salary range of £33,000 to £39,000. The organisation have impressive benefits for their staff including on of the top holiday allowances and pension contributions across the sector.