Sales Order Coordinator
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader in the Manufacturing and Production industry, specialising in technological advancements. They are currently looking for a Sales Order Coordinator to assist them in their office in Cheshunt with invoicing, processing orders and provide admin support.
The client are an internationally renowned business in the Manufacturing and Production industry. They specialise in providing technological solutions working alongside the medical sector, improving current technology and systems in order to detect and prevent illness.
As a Sales Order Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for order entry tasks e.g. processing customer orders through an in-house system, raising invoices and credits
- Crediting and invoicing
- Reports - support stakeholders by creating reports identifying Key Performance Indicators
- Complete various ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate clear written and spoken communication skills
- Be proficient in using Excel and all Microsoft Office Packages
- Have previous data entry experience
- Have high level of attention to detail
- Be able to work well within a team and using own initiative
On offer for the candidate is a competitive rate of pay (negotiable depending on experience) plus a generous company performance bonus