Assistant Stock Accountant
About the Team:
Based out of our Leicestershire Head Office in Enderby, The Stock Finance Team is responsible for ensuring the integrity and accuracy of stock intake from our suppliers and factories to our UK and overseas warehouses.
The team are fundamental in ensuring all additional costs / savings in the buying process (slippage) are captured in the P&L and liaising with product teams to facilitate the reduction of future slippage.
About the Role:
- Be responsible for developing a range of reporting which aids in the analysis of the main drivers of the Slippage Accounts and Shrinkage
- Highlight operational processes which impact on accounts and suggest ways to make improvements
- Manage internal relationships with product and other finance departments, highlighting and discussing key costing issues
- Get involved in a number of accounting functions such as forecasting and budgeting and be responsible for weekly and monthly tasks
- Get involved in a range of key projects to drive efficiencies and cost focus
- Previous experience working within finance and ideally within a similar role
- Currently working towards CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
- IT literate with strong excel skills and the ability to interpret and analyse large volume of data
- Demonstrate excellent planning, time management and organisational skills so you can deliver high quality work to set timescales
- Excellent communications skills with the desire and ability to work with lots of different people and departments across the business
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
To apply please visit our website via the button below.