Market leading automotive brand in Milton Keynes. Continued growth has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to come on board.
Market leader within the automotive industry and a business at the forefront of innovation. Continued growth across the business makes them one of the most existing employers in the Milton Keynes area.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of the pension/payroll reconciliation process
- Processing of monthly and weekly payroll
- Continuous improvement across payroll function
- Maintain of payroll database
- Design and management of full flex benefits portfolio using a third party
- PAYE & NI reconciliation
- Pension administration including auto enrolment pension scheme
- Management of one member of staff
- Submission of weekly and monthly BACS payments
- Identify and implement continuous improvement across the payroll and reward
- Processing statutory notifications & statutory payments
- Prepare reports as required
- Respond and resolve payroll and flex benefits queries
Payroll Manager Requirements:
- Significant payroll experience with a proven track record of payroll processing in a similar environment
- A track record of continuous improvement projects from conception to completion
- Experience in management of salary sacrifice arrangements and supplier invoices
- Pension knowledge including reconciling monthly deductions/payments
- Advanced Excel skills with all round strong Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations of PAYE and NI
- Preparation of all tax documentation, e.g. P60's & P11D's etc.
Opportunity to play a pivotal role in the business continued growth and success