This London Arts organisation are internationally renowned within their field, they are looking for a newly qualified accountant from accountancy practice to join their high-performing finance team.
This organisation is one of the most famous and well-established not-for-profit organisations based in central London. They are over 200 years old and have a high profile history, being one of the leading organisations of their kind. There is currently a very high performing finance team in place.
- Key business partner for directors and heads of business units
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management reporting and statutory reporting for individual entities
- Ad hoc projects such as financial modelling, systems and process improvement
- Working with the finance team on key organizational wide projects
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with strong technical finance capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. You will have trained with a top 50 accountancy practice firm. In addition, you will have a strong understanding of the production of key reporting across an organisation and hold an ability to deal with extremely senior, high profile stakeholders both externally and internally is absolutely crucial.
£45,000 plus excellent benefits