Senior FP&A Analyst - Tier-1 Financial Services (55K)
Your new company
Your new company is an US listed international financial service company with a multinational culture. Due to your firm's rapid expansion they are looking for a dedicated and talented Senior, Regional Management Reporting / Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) specialist to join their dynamic team.
Your new role
In your new role, you will work closely with the business and be responsible for contributing to the management reports on a regional level. You will also have a vital role in helping this multinational firm in its expansion.
- Perform analysis of business performance on local and regional management
- Provide analytical support to regional strategies
- Assist in the forecast and budget process
- Consolidation of country reports
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need experience in FP&A / Management Reporting / Business Management, working experience of Oracle/Hyperion and a proactive attitude.
- 5+ years of finance and accounting experience, in financial planning and analysis
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Good team player
- Energetic and result oriented
- Enjoy fast changing and challenging environment
What you'll get in return
In return, you will continue to build your career in a leading international and reputable financial service industry, and you will gain valuable exposure within the industry. You will also be given a lucrative compensation package and you will have great work-life balance. You will be a part of a great company and gain the opportunity to learn from extremely talented colleagues around you.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in This Position or other Accounting positions in the Asset Management (Private Equity, Hedge Fund, etc) / Investment Banking industry please send your Resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at +852 2230 7901