A great permanent opportunity for a full time Assistant Accountant role based in Macclesfield. A mixed role with invoicing and transactional duties but also exposure to month end and management accounts.
Working for a well established, high end and award winning organisation. Based in a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Processing, matching and coding of invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Payment runs
- VAT returns
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with month end preparation
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar position - Essential
- Be part ACCA/CIMA qualified - Desirable
- Have experience using MS Excel - Essential
- Be happy to do transactional work and looking to increase exposure - Essential
- Have a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £26,000 to £30,000 per annum + Parking + Pension