Working with a leading Cambridge based pharmaceuticals company the Management Accountant will be in charge of the day to day operations of the finance department. The job will be the key contact between the finance department and key stakeholders in the business.
A leading pharmaceuticals brand in the heart of Cambridge renowned for their facilities and working environment. A progressive and growing company which offers the right candidate to grow alongside.
The Management Accountant will:
- Control the day-to-day operations of the Finance department
- Be responsible for the month end process in its totality
- Produce detailed analytical reports
- Assist with the budget preparation for the company
- Assist in the management of year end audit
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Have had exposure to and be confident with foreign currencies
- Hold previous experience in leading and growing a team
- Be confident in the creation and maintenance of key client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Produce detailed and exceptional work
- Be a passionate individual keen to add real value to the business
The successful Management Accountant will be joining a leading pharmaceuticals company in the heart of Cambridge with state of the art facilities and an award winning working environment. A extremely competitive salary and benefits package.