[45K - BUY SIDE] Manager - Asset Management Company Oct2
Your new company
Your new company is a Fortune 500 company with international presence across the globe. You're firm is currently looking for a dedicated and talented individual to join their dynamic team.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for contributing to the fund accounting / trading duties on various levels.
- Handle daily fund trading functions
- Handle and supervise daily treasury function
- Prepare regular report to US head office
- Review an update fund trading processes
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need experience in the accounting or auditing field with an proactive attitude.
- 7+ years of fund experience - Mutual Funds, ORSO Funds, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds
- CPA , ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Good team player
- Creative, willing to take initiative personality
What you'll get in return
In return, you will continue to build your career in a leading international and reputable financial service industry, and you will gain valuable exposure. You will also be given a lucrative compensation package and you will have great work-life balance. You will be a part of a great company and gain the opportunity to learn from extremely talented colleagues around you.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Tina Mak at 2230 7983.