[25K] Assistant Accountant - Int. Fin Tech Company Oct2
Your new company
Your new company is a leading digital asset company with presence in Hong Kong, China and the United States. Due to your firm's rapid expansion they are looking for a dedicated and talented accountant to transform the world's global financial system!
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for contributing to the accounting duties on various levels.
- Handle full sets of account
- Prepare financial and management report
- Prepare annual budget and forecast
- Handle payment process, reimbursement and expenses from HK, UK , US etc
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need experience in the accounting or auditing field with a detailed minded attitude
- 2+ years of solid accounting experience, able to handle full sets of account independently
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Energetic and with positive work attitude
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What you'll get in return
In return, you will continue to build your career in a leading reputable with rapid expansion digital asset company, and you will gain valuable exposure. You will also be given a lucrative compensation package and you will have great work-life balance. You will be a part of a great company and gain the opportunity to learn from extremely leading a group of bright and talented subordinates.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Tina Mak at 2230 7983.