Global leader in fund and corporate services has an excellent opportunity for an entry-level accounting position to join its finance team to focus on the Accounts Payable and Receivable ledgers. Based in the City.
A global leader in delivering fund and corporate services within the financial services sector.
The role will focus more on the Accounts Payable and Credit Control side with support to the Accounts Receivable side when required.
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices
- Raising Accounts Receivable invoices
- Bank reconciliations across multiple accounts
- Monitoring aged debtors and liaising with clients for overdue invoices
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reporting
- Produce aged debtor and cash collection reports for the board packs
- Auditing annual statutory accounts
- Ad hoc projects
You should be looking to start your accountancy career and have some previous experience within transnational finance such as in accounts payable or receivables.
A desire to become a well-rounded financial professional with strong technical expertise.
You will be keen to study for an accounting qualification - CIMA/ACCA/AAT and study support will be provided.
Competitive salary and benefits