Financial Reporting Accountant
Mainstream Fund Services (Ireland) Limited is a highly successful fund administration company based in Blackrock, Co Dublin that is growing at a fast pace and has a permanent job opportunity for a recently qualified Financial Accountant. The role will involve the preparation of financial statements and management accounts for both the Company and for a variety of Investment Funds. This excellent position is a new role which will offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to further their career by joining a small team in a dynamic Company. If you are a recently qualified Accountant either from the funds industry or from a small or midsized practice this could be the perfect opportunity to gain both supervisory experience as well as broad PQE in an accounts preparation focused role.
- Preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements for both the Company and a variety of investment funds
- Supervision of the monthly invoicing/accounts receivable and accounts payable process.
- Quarterly analysis and analytics of Client profitability
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Liaising with auditors and responding to their queries in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Preparation of Central Bank of Ireland regulatory returns including monthly and quarterly CBI returns as well as preparation of the Fund Annual Returns for Cayman Funds on an annual basis.
- Preparation of Administrators reports for presentation at board meetings
- Assist with ad hoc project requirements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- 3+years accounts preparation experience
- Valid work permit enabling applicant to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Track record of working in line with timetables and meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
- Highly numerical individual with strong analytical and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Take ownership of designated tasks.
- A desire to gain funds industry experience and career progression