Financial Reporting Contract role
Mainstream Fund Services (Ireland) Limited is a fund administration company based in Blackrock, Co Dublin that is growing at a fast pace and we are looking for a qualified Financial Accountant for a contract role. The role will involve the preparation of financial statements and management accounts for a variety of Investment Funds. This excellent position will offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to further their career by gaining experience working for a small team in a dynamic Company. . If you are a recently qualified Accountant from a small or midsized practice this could be the perfect opportunity to gain broad PQE in an accounts preparation focused role within the Funds industry.
- Preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements for a variety of investment funds
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Liaising with auditors and responding to their queries in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Preparation of Central Bank of Ireland regulatory returns including monthly and quarterly CBI returns as well as preparation of the Fund Annual Returns for Cayman Funds on an annual basis.
- Preparation of Administrators reports for presentation at board meetings
- Assist with ad hoc project requirements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- 3+years accounts preparation experience
- Valid work permit enabling applicant to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Track record of working in line with timetables and meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
- Highly numerical individual with strong analytical and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Take ownership of designated tasks.
Apply for Financial Reporting Contract role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly