Income Accountant - 12 Month FTC
An opportunity has arisen for the appointment of an Income Accountant within the M&G Group Finance Team.
The Income Team are responsible for the accounting and control of actual income data, production of plans, forecasts and associated statutory and management information for income across all M&G business units and entities.
The team will interact with all Finance teams and the Business - in conjunction with the Commercial and FP&A finance teams.
- Develop a full and detailed understanding of all of M&G Real Estate's income ensuring all processes are documented.
- Responsibility for production of monthly income management accounts. This will include income earned from all M&G Real Estate income streams. - perform variance analysis including commentary with the view to discuss at monthly meetings.
- Production of published quarterly forecasts and three-year strategic plans for areas covered.
- Review and monitoring of Investment Management Agreements ensuring that these agreements reflect current billing arrangements.
- Liaise with internal and external and internal auditors.
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial Finance team to ensure that all new funds are correctly accounted for and that the team has a good working knowledge of these
- Proactively build relationships and work effectively with FP&A, PFF and other teams within M&G.
- Keep abreast of business and project developments; provide input and analysis with the wider finance team
- Review and development of processes and procedures to accommodate business change
- Mentoring & guiding the development of the MGRE Billing Assistant
You will have:
- An ability to manage tightly controlled processes.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and present results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Inquisitive with desire to understand every aspect of role.
- An ability to identify problems and drive to follow them through to resolution.
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As an M&G Prudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all our roles.