Data Enablement Delivery Manager x4
2 days left
- Full time
Title: Data Enablement Delivery Manager x4
Location: London or Bristol
Salary: £43,000 - 52020 plus excellent package: bonus, pension, car allowance, flexible benefits, 30 days holiday and option to work from home 1 day per week.
Lloyds Banking Group realises that data and analytics are a significant business differentiator for financial services companies. LBG is looking to drive a more sophisticated approach to how it manages data and how it interacts and services its customers through the optimisation of data and analytics.
The Data Enablement Delivery Manager reports into the Data Enablement Delivery Lead within the Chief Data Office. They will be responsible for providing 'hands on' delivery uplift support for a variety of change programmes and initiatives to support Divisional Data Officers and internally within the Group CDO team. This role is key to maturing data management capabilities across the organisation by being part of a 'SWAT' type delivery team focused on improving data management.
* Under the direction of the Data Enablement Delivery Lead, work on prioritised projects and initiatives within divisions, change programmes and internally to CDO to accelerate data management maturity uplift. This will include, but not limited to, delivering across metadata, data quality, business data modelling and data governance projects.
* Provide 'hands on' experience and expertise across data management capabilities, processes and tooling to serve as flexible delivery team member
* Performing current state analysis to support better understanding of the data management landscape
* Executing programme reviews to inform opportunity identification for enablement support
* Driving best practice CDO approaches and methods to divisional and change programme deliveries to ensure consistency, strategy alignment and policy compliance
* Acts as a source of data expertise to provide insightful information, interpretation, advice and guidance around data management
* Builds and maintain a cross functional internal network to optimise business results
* Provide oversight to analyst community
* Develops strong business domain knowledge alongside technical skills
* Lead the creation of project documentation and presentation material
Experience, Skills and Capabilities:
• Experience of working within delivery teams, preferably in the context of data
• Practical or working knowledge across one or more data management disciplines eg data quality, metadata, etc
• Good experience using data management or data analysis tooling eg use of Collibra, profiling tools, data visualisation tools etc
• Experience in delivering project documentation to support delivery, eg planning, requirements, presentation material, process documentation etc
• Some experience in working within agile delivery environments
* Ability to work in ambiguous situations where requirements and priorities evolve
* Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
* Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
* Effective communication skills, with proven ability to effectively communicate ideas, proposals, issues and implications both written and verbal
* Able to adapt to working directly with business areas and initiatives for extended periods of time on different pieces of work
* Capable of working in multi - disciplinary delivery teams
* Strong organisational awareness of the Group business and operating models
* Is emotionally resilient in difficult situations.
What We Offer:
A competitive salary and a great package including a performance related bonus, car allowance, generous pension contribution, 30 days leave plus bank holidays, a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits plus other wider corporate benefits and perks.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as home-working (1-2 days per week) and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.