Finance Business Partner - 24 Month FTC - Triton Square
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join our team based in a heart of our business - Triton Square.
The team is responsible for delivering; finance business partnering service to the Project Managers, holding regular cost reviews with the project management team, reviewing actual performance and out-turn. This role holder will be responsible for supporting the business partner activity in providing this service to the Financial Crime Transformation Programme.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Finance Business Partner your main responsibilities will be
- Prepare reporting for monthly cost reviews with Project Managers
- Review project cost performance and emerging trends
- Support the raising of BAAR forms for Contractor requests
- Review and Track Spend Requests and Purchase Orders
- Maintain central tracking of resource (including vacancies) and associated costs, including contractors, consultants, and FTC/permanent staff
- Provide support to workstream leads for funding requests
- Support the forecast and budget process for Financial Crime
- Ensure costs are correctly allocated across cost centres
- Prepare accrual journals at month end
Minimum skills and experience required
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Part - Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Proficient in MS office Excel (Lookup, Sum if, pivot tables etc.)
- Experience of working in cost finance
- Strong communication skills, ensuring all stakeholders are briefed appropriately and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, individually and as part of a team
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service, all of the time
Salary is £30,000 - £35,000 basic
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.