Regulatory Reporting - Senior Manager
- Full time
A highly profitable Mid Tier Western Investment Bank.
- Oversee, review and support accurate and timely regulatory reporting of credit risk, market risk and large exposures to the PRA / EBA.
- To be principal subject matter expert for regulatory capital and large exposures, providing technical guidance on all matters relating new and existing business in London.
- Manage the production of the ICAAP coordinating input from around the bank (in London and head office ).
- Key member of the Bank's ICAAP production and coordination team.
- Responsible for reviewing new regulatory publications and to ensure timely communication of the pertinent regulatory changes to senior management and business lines.
- Oversees the maintenance and upkeep of the capital, leverage, large exposures and liquidity policies.
- Review and prepare capital MIS reports to the London senior management committees.
- Manage the monitoring of limits to avoid any capital breaches of the regulatory constraints.
- Implement efficient processes towards continuous improvement of processes & reporting.
- Liaise with external software vendors on any technology impact of regulatory change.
- To take on ad hoc work in the regulatory space as assigned by management.
- Essential to be a regulatory capital subject matter expert
- Previous people management experience
- Must be a member of a recognised accounting body.
- In depth technical experience in the regulatory reporting environment.
- Detailed knowledge of CRD IV (CRR and CRD articles) regulations.
- A knowledge of capital markets
Skilled in written and verbal communication.
Highly competitive benefits package
Generous pension contribution
Supportive working environment with an emphasis on work life balance.