Principal Functional Consultant - IFRS 17 Finance Systems
Our client, a global financial technology vendor with a strong reputation in the Banking / Finance space, is looking to hire a Principal Functional Consultant to cover the Asia Pacific market.
As a key member of this regional division, you will be part of the global Functional team in implementing finance solutions within large banks and insurance firms. There continues to be a high demand for solutions within the Finance / IFRS sector and this company and team is strategically positioned to face high levels of growth in APAC.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Perform business analysis on actuarial, policy admin and supporting reference data required for IFRS17 calculations, and subsequent accounting of the output
- Review functional specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables and design and develop technical solutions based on functional specifications
- Responsible for the interpretation and application of business requirements and functional design and applications for the software applications leading multiple work streams of expertise
- Provide best practice advice on areas such as conversion, testing, parallel running, go-live / cutover
You will possess:
- Leadership experience of working in Finance or Actuarial within an Insurance Services in a line role (Business Unit, Group Reporting)
- Experience in Technical Accounting and Accounting Principles (Preferably CPA or equivalent)
- Experience and knowledge in GL Reporting and Implementations for IFRS 9 or IFRS 17
- Experience working with data-driven projects and implementation of solutions within component architectures Data Warehouses, data-marts, accounting engines, sub-ledgers. MIS or Business Intelligence, EDA, SOA, BI, ETL.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Puvin on +65 97842266 for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1871070