Operational Risk Manager
- Work closely with Finance team to set up the SOX plan
- Review of scoping and risk assessment
- Conduct second line monitoring (SLM) of test of design & test of effectiveness results
- Challenge management on assessment of deficiencies, controls, remediation , risk rating & classification
- Monitor SOX reporting / documents and confirm agreement with management
- Prepare and review montly SLM report
- At least 8 years of experience in a bank with SOX experience
- Degree in accountancy/ banking & finance
- Past audit experience is an advantage
- Strong presentation & influencing skills with the ability to work with people of different levels.
- Strong control mindset with good knowledge of wholesale banking products, services,processes
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to email@example.com for a discussion.