Chief Risk Officer - Boutique Corporate Bank - Singapore
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for enterprise wide risk management framework in accordance to the expectations of MAS and corporate policy
- Support continued roll out of Risk Management Framework
- Establish and implement risk management policies and controls with the objective of a robust risk management culture.
- Formulate strategies and direct resources and approaches to ensure effective risk management through preventive and corrective measures
- To work in coordination with various Business Units in identifying, assessing, monitoring and mitigating the existing and emerging risks
- Provide counsel to business unit on risk management issues. Give feedback on risk management aspect in development of new products, processes as well as review of existing products and processes
- Degree in Accountancy/Banking/Finance with prior experience within the banking sector
- At least 10 years of Risk Management experience in banks or financial institutions
- Experience in handing Risk management working experience in a Financial Institution
- Strong risk assessment ability to independently conclude on risk and control matters
- Adequate knowledge of various system and procedures in various functional areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff and management
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Fluency in Mandarin due to liaison requirements with Regional stakeholders in North Asia
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.