Deal Management- Africa
Our client is now recruiting for a Deal Management- Africa
• Responsible for managing the business development deal process with cross-functional teams and negotiating with internal partners
• Support the Division and assist account managers in business deals for new business opportunities as well as defending existing business, ensuring commercial profitability for Mastercard, with involvement from initiation to closure of the deal. Conduct regular review of live deals and highlight concern to Account Manager and Leadership team.
• Performs rigorous reviews, negotiations and scenario analysis iterations on business cases to assess the risk versus return tradeoffs. Work/negotiate with business owners to improve deal structures where appropriate.
• Provides guidance to Legal department to assist in understanding deal structures and business dynamics, and final clearance of legal documentation.
• Communicates corporate and regional policies and establish review processes to ensure financial control and compliance and drive compliance with local statutory regulations, financial and taxation regimes in the region.
• To build capabilities within the businesses to enhance their business acumen, financial know-how, understanding of business case modeling and processes, financial implications of their decisions/actions, and to align them to delivery of financial objectives for the region.
• Manage day to day MIS and analytics for region and divisions