Regulatory reporting Supervisor/Deputy manager
Job Main Functions:
- Develop responsibility of regulatory reporting.
- Actively participate in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to develop and maintain reporting and
- communication, while fostering a team culture of process improvement and
- Interact with a variety of Bank personnel in resolving issues and responding to adhoc regulatory queries.
- Develop a full understanding of the Bank’s financial systems and operations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.