Trainee Management Accountant
Trainee Management Accountant within the shared service centre of a leading Manufacturing business
The client is one of the UKs leading manufacturers of packaging for a variety of products
- Able to demonstrate sound technical ability in order to accurately complete monthly accounts including Prepayments and Accruals and be able to reconcile all Balance Sheet controls in line timetable requirements.
- Provide variance analysis explaining movements to forecasts of discounts.
- Support creation of forecast and planning templates and be confident in reviewing and challenging submissions with the sales teams
- Flexibility to undertake ad hoc projects to drive continuous improvement across all areas of commercial finance.
- Maintain accuracy of promotional funding databases, liaising with sales teams to understand individual customer contracts and implications.
- Understanding of UK accounting principles.
- Influencing skills due to the need to impart, gather and understand financial information across different functions within the business.
- Understands the principles and processes of effective communication and how to apply them, also to understand how to provide and actively seek feedback in a way which enhances confidence and commitment.
Competitive Salary, on-site car parking, Study support