As a Finance Analyst, some of your main responsibilities will be to: compile weekly reports of all sites and divisions, act as a support resource on revenue reports, and assist the FP&A team in budget and forecasts.
My client is a well-established multi-site leisure business situated in Poole. They are currently looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to join the team.
As a Finance Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Run weekly reporting process ensuring that all aspects of every site's performance is reported accurately and on time.
- Provide day to day support to all sites on Revenue Reporting & till systems via a help desk capability.
- Maintains revenue reporting procedures so that all new requirements and issues are solved quickly.
- Assist FP&A team in budget & forecast processes including building/maintaining budget model and the load process to systems.
- Assists in delivering analysis and insight to Group performance.
To be successful, you should be:
- Experienced in reporting Finance.
- An Advanced Excel user.
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA.
- A strong communicator and comfortable with presentations.
- Experience with VBA is highly advantageous.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Study Support