Vice President - Quality Assurance
An exciting role for a Quality Assurance (Internal Audit) aspirant holding at least 12 years of hands on experience and strong knowledge in addressing regulatory and external reporting risks, including validation and enhancement of financial and regulatory reporting data integrity. Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic person keen on growing his career as a Vice-President with exceptionally good communication and leadership skills. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- External and Regulatory reporting, Capital Stress Testing and Resolution and Recovery
- General Ledger Reconciliation and Substantiation (GLRS) and other initiatives
- Partnering with Oversight and Control and the business regarding Risk and Control Self Assessments
- Working closely with the line of business controllers, finance and operations areas to understand and evaluate the firm's data quality and reporting processes.
- Performing substantive testing and evaluation of balances and other information (based on transaction nature and underlying client/contractual information) in support of the Quality Assurance agenda.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- ACCA member with post qualification experience of 12 to 17 years
- Strong auditing skills, a strong understanding of internal control systems within a financial institution and knowledge of the consumer businesses and products
- Strong experience in SOX Audit, internal Audit in Financial Domain is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
Crescendo Global is an equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.