French Management Accountant
The French Management Accountant will be responsible for all areas of accounting for our French and Spanish businesses all the way to management accounts production. You will report to the Head of Financial Operations and Tax in a small close knit finance team in London.
One of the fastest growing companies in digital advertising; our client is a global advertising technology company and pioneer of Search Intelligence. The business has an outstanding and very much sought after culture which is both rewarding and supportive. This role is located in their London headquarters in Central London.
Responsibilities of the French Management Accountant will include:
- Accounting for our French and Spanish businesses
- Production of monthly reports and management information, you will have full responsibility for the countries you deal with. Posting journals, managing accruals and prepayments.
- Analysis and Reconciliation of accounts, both profit and loss and balance sheet accounts.
- Present monthly results to the finance team
- Whole revenue process from calculating, controlling and issuing Sales invoices
- Reporting monthly revenue and margins in detail
- Debt collection
- Dealing customer queries.
- Process payroll through our local payroll firm
- Support the Human Resources department
- Point of contact for French and Spanish taxes and local third party professionals companies we use.
- Supporting the local third party professionals in the preparation of the year end statutory accounts
- Cash Receipt monitoring
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Monthly cashflow forecasts
- Supporting the local third party professionals in the preparation of the year end statutory accounts "
- Ad Hoc requirements as needed in the accountancy function
Requirements of the French Management Accountant:
- Preferable to have graduated in Accounting, Economics, or Business either from university or as a professional qualification
- Must be able to see the bigger picture and want to understand more about the business.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Fluent French and English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical ability
- A self-starter, capable of taking the initiative, and understanding quickly
- Has to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
Paying up to £32,000 with a comprehensive benefits package which includes study support